AMS has implemented a Business Management System (BMS) to administer its day to day operations. The manual defines AMS' policies, processes and management practices to ensure Quality, Safety of Personnel and Protection of the Environment.
The system is compliant with the following:
- ISO 9001:2008 - Quality Management Systems
- AS/NZS 4801:2001 - Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems
- OHSAS 18001:2007 - Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems
- ISO 14001:2004 - Environmental Management Systems
- EASA Part 145 Approved Maintenance Organisation
- CASA Part 30 Approved Maintenance Organisation
AMS has gained corresponding accreditation for the above standards through Bureau Veritas Quality International (BVQI) or, where applicable, the Australian Federal Government. The BMS system is also compliant with Relevant State & Commonwealth Acts of Parliament, Regulations and Codes of Practice.